Anyone have too many peppers? Any one at a loss of what to do with them? Try my new recipe…
-2 servings spoons of pasta -Olive oil -1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green bell peppers -2 handfuls of cheddar cheese, grated
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the pasta and then leave it to simmer for about ten minutes, or until the pasta has cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Add a generous splash of olive oil to a frying pan.
- De-stalk, de-seed and slice the three peppers into long, thin strips. Scrape them into the frying pan and bring to a high heat, stirring. Once they start to char slightly, turn down to a simmer.
- Scrape the pasta into the frying pan and mix into the peppers. Bring the heat up briefly for a minute or two and then remove the frying pan from the flame.
- Divide the mixture in half and serve onto two plates. Sprinkle a handful of cheddar cheese over the top of each helping. Serve.