-1 medium sized potato -2 serving spoons of Brussel sprouts -1-2 generous tsp of cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- You have the option to either boil or microwave your potato. If you are boiling, cut the potato up into large chunks and place in a pan of boiling water. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft a cooked through. If you are microwaving it, pierce holes in the skin and microwave for approximately 10-15 minutes, or until the potato feels soft when squeezed.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and place in it the Brussel sprouts that have had their outer leaves removed and crosses stamped at the bottom of the stems. Boil for about 8 minutes or until soft.
- In an oven proof container, layer the potato, followed by the Brussels. Smear the cranberry sauce over the top, with the option to mix it in.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. The cranberry sauce will be hot an bubbling.
- Serve with a side of fried mushrooms or cheese for protein.
Cranberries <— original link to cranberry sauce recipe